We are innocent! CO2 measures make no sense
01/22/2022 20:17 - Posted by Tom van Leeuwen
We saw in an earlier article, "The fingerprints of the greenhouse effect
", that IR measurements in the upper atmosphere indicate that the enhanced greenhouse effect is not occurring.
New research now proves that the human contribution to the increase in CO2
concentration cannot be more than 12%. The remaining 88% has natural causes.
Not all carbon (C) is the same. There are 3 isotopes, 12C, 13C and 14C that are chemically immutable. Only radioactive processes can change their proportion.
It now appears that 14C is naturally radioactive, with a relatively short half-life of about 5,000 years. The fossil fuels have been stored for millions of years and therefore no longer contain 14C.
All this means that with the large-scale burning of these fossil fuels, the ratio of the C isotopes in the atmosphere must change; the proportion of 14C should decrease as 14C free carbon is added to the mixture.
This does not appear to be the case. The isotope ratio changes over time, but in a ratio that indicates that only 12% of the added CO2
can be C14 free, and can therefore be caused by burning fossil fuels.
Full calculation here: World Atmospheric CO2, Its 14C Specific Activity, Non -fossil Component, Anthropogenic Fossil Component, and Emissions (1750–2018)
This directly breaks the supposed correlation between human-induced rise in CO2
and the observed rise in temperature. The government's CO2
measures are useless, they hinder the free development of humanity, they especially affect the weakest in society and must be stopped as soon as possible.
Tom van Leeuwen, January 22, 2022.